Rosh Pinah Primary School is looking to appoint a Shomer for our kitchen ASAP.
We are seeking a hands-on Shomer to play a significant role in our kitchen. The Shomer must have a high level of Jewish learning and be Shomer Shabbat and Kashrut. It is the Shomer’s responsibility to ensure the food in our kitchen meets the highest Kashrut standards.
- Hours 8-9am
- Fixed term to July 2024
- The position is Term Time only and the Salary is New NJC Point 4. Actual salary £4066 p.a.
- Start date: January 2024
The Shomer will:
- Examine, oversee and check incoming kitchen stock and ingredients purchased
- Wash and inspect produce to ensure there is no infestation
- Turn on the equipment each morning
- Other duties assigned as required.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- An aptitude for multi-tasking
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team
- An ability to work under pressure.
To request an application pack, please contact Rachel Harris, telephone 020 8958 8599 or email email@example.com . For further information please contact Deborah Mitchell, Head of Kodesh.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.