School Business Manager
Required September 2021
Full Time, Fixed Term 2 Year Position, Term Time Only (plus 2 weeks)
Salary: New NJC SCP40, £46,750 FTE
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th May 2021
The Business Manager is the School’s leading support staff professional and is a member of the Senior Leadership Team. We seek to appoint an experienced and inspirational School Business Manager to start in September 2021.
The role is broad and will cover:
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- Line Management of the above key areas
- Advice and support to the Leadership team
- Attendance of Governing Body Meetings as required and assistance of the Chair of Finance Committee.
The successful candidate must have:
- Recent relevant experience
- Experience in managing teams and leading senior support/administrative staff
- A degree, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and be a confident leader
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
A high degree of knowledge and competence is required in the following areas:
- Financial management and procurement, ideally with a CSBM or DSBM or other relevant professional qualification and/or experience
- Site and health and safety management
- Human Resource management
- Local authority or non-profit making environment
What you can expect from us:
A happy and friendly school
- Enthusiastic and polite children
- Supportive staff and Governors
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to the setting are usually warmly welcomed but during this period of Covid-19 we are restricting access to essential visitors only. If you would like to discuss the role or find out more about us please contact Mrs Leighton, Headteacher’s PA via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time.
The closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 26th May 2021. Rosh Pinah Primary School reserve the right to close any job adverts early. Therefore, an early application is advised.
Interviews: week commencing Monday 7th June 2021
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.