Full Time Class Teacher KS2
Starting September 2022
Rosh Pinah Primary School is seeking to appoint a creative, passionate and inspirational primary practitioner to provide exciting learning opportunities for our children.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated and creative class teacher to join our hard working and devoted team.
Are you an outstanding teacher who inspires and motivates children?
Are you committed to improving the lives of the children you teach?
If so, we will offer:
- Delightful, lively and engaged children
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- A vibrant, creative school committed to consistently improving outcomes
- A welcoming and friendly community of committed staff and governors
- A supportive and caring environment
Our new teacher will:
- Have high expectations of themselves, the people they work with and the children they teach
- Be committed to driving forward pupil progress and achievement
- Be an effective and reflective classroom practitioner who is willing to learn and develop whilst sharing expertise to develop others
- Demonstrate effective behaviour for learning techniques
- Be well organised and able to work well both as part of a team and independently
- Be cheerful with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Experienced Teachers and Newly Qualified are welcome to apply. Visits to the school are highly recommended and warmly welcomed – our children are our best advert.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children – applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and reference checks.
Closing date: 25th April 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 2nd May 2022
Please download our application pack below and contact Rachel Harris on 020 8958 8599 (Option 2) or email email@example.com to book a visit or for more information.